Followers

Sunday 11 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day

Hi 


and Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there.  I've just said goodbye to my Mum after spoiling her rotten and making a delicious roast beef Sunday lunch even if I do say so myself but I have to confess that my Mum made the Yorkshire puddings because hers are so the best. 
I haven't been around craft land for a couple of weeks due to current work commitments and my free time has been virtually non existent and I thought I was going to have to, dare I say, buy a card!!!! I couldn't bring myself to that thought so managed to put a card together using a background that I had in my collection.
Stamps are mostly Tracy Scott Paperartsy except the butterfly which is Stampendous Laurel Burch,
I have die cut the word mum. There is also a little colouring with sparkle pens to add a little touch of bling for my Mum who likes a touch of sparkle which sadly doesn't show up.


I can't wait to get back into my craft room for serious play but at least I managed enough time so I didn't end up buying a card!!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all soon
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Its a fantastic card Amanda, I think your mum will have loved her card.
    Yvonne x
    p.s. If you would like to, please add your super card to our current challenge at Try it on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable stamps!!! Love these rich colours Amanda, sounds like you had a lovely day with your Mum and I bet she adored your Card. Great treat for you too with those yorkie puds :))
    Have a great week.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you didn't have to resort to card-buying! This is just great - the bold flowers are fabulous against the simple background. Sunday lunch sounds great too! Like you, I'm mostly absent at the moment... real world jobs are so tiresome, aren't they?
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the bright colors against the white background. A gorgeous card. I am going to have to get these stamps.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful happy colors dear Amanda, the layers of the flowers makes them come alive , for me, and I love the tones you have mixed in your wonderful card to your mother.
    Happy Mothers Day, here we don`t celebrate yet :-)
    Hugs, Dorthe x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.