Followers

Sunday 6 August 2017

Dream Big

Hi Everyone
I hope that you've all had a lovely weekend, it's absolutely pelting down with rain here in the north west of England, definitely a staying in day! 
I have a card to share today but I am not sure I am happy with it but thought I would share it non the less.


As is with a lot of my makes at the moment I have used a gelli background and stamped the Stampendous elephant using my stamping platform, painted it out and then stamped over the top again to put all the detail back in.
Background has then been stencilled using several stencils from my stash and some I had forgotten I had!! Dream Big has been stamped using Tim's foam alpha stamps. I then went round the letters and the elephant with a black fine liner pen, I think around the letters it was a stage too far. 
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

6 comments:

  1. I love the Elephant, (my favourite animal) wonderful detail and he suites that colourful background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elephant and the background! It is a fabulous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Gelli print series of artiness. Nothing wrong with this one, it's another fab make from the number uno card maker ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Love the colours too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stenciled background, Amanda , and love your detailed elephant,- ----- we just had Circus in town - on my island ,lol ----
    so he reminds me of that. A fantastic creation.
    Dorthe, xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your wet weekend... we couldn't believe our luck that with rain every day beforehand and rain both days since, Sunday here was blazing sunshine all day, so we didn't have to find an alternative venue for the 50 people at Rose's 100th birthday garden party!

    I love your dancing elephant, and that background is full of exotic colour and movement - great card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.